- The last time these two sides met in a competitive fixture was in 2009-10, the final season before the introduction of the FA Women’s Super League in 2011.
- Blackburn met Donny eight times in the Premier League following their promotion in 2006, with Belles winning four, drawing one and losing three.
- The aggregate score across those eight fixtures was 15-11 to the Belles.
- The Belles have been unbeaten in their last four clashes with the Lancashire outfit.
- The highest scoring encounter was in the last competitive meeting. The Belles recorded a 5-1 away victory, with goals from Vicky Exley (2), Liz Hansen (2) and Precious Hamilton.
- Carla Cantrell (Belles, 2009) and Katie Anderton (Blackburn, 2006) are the only other players to bag a brace in this fixture.
- Players to have played for both clubs include: Katie Anderton, Karen Burke, Danielle Cox, Jayne Eadie, Danielle Hill, Vanessa Holmes (nee Leat), Emma Johnson, Jade Radburn, and Rhiannon Roberts.
Our 2018/19 season opener against Blackburn Rovers will be played at Rossington Main on Sunday 19th August, 2pm KO.
Tickets will be £3 for adults and £1 for children and can be purchased on the gate.
The ground can be found at Oxford St, Rossington, DN11 0TE. Details on parking at the ground can be found here.